Thursday, April 1, 2010

Things that Make Me Stabbity

At a loss for today mostly because of a Prednisone induced beyond horrid mood.

So you're stuck with a Thursday Thirteen list.


  • The stock market. Hubby is dabbling and it's going to give me an aneurysm.
  • The people in my astronomy class that only acknowledge my existence when they need help.
  • A person in my circle of existence that is expecting a child and not doing anything to make certain that child is healthy. Most selfish person I ever met. Hands down. This is NOT Cari or Frances. You two rock in the pregnant woman category.
  • My astronomy instructor deciding to stop following the syllabus. I'm OCD people. This is not good.
  • My skin flaring again.
  • My apparent inability to finish a pair of socks for myself
  • My apparent inability to finish anything knitted since the bootie to finish the pair for Frances' little munchkin to be.
  • Being allergic to EVERYTHING. Not as much of an exaggeration as you might think. And not being able to take much for it because of said allergies. Catch-22
  • Not living closer to some people I happen to like and miss very much, but neither am I inclined to leave the state with the best smoking regulations ever (See number 8).
  • People who sleep at the office
  • The CA State Foster System. It is amazing to me how any of the children that need help, get it.
  • Still not knowing if my parents are actually going to come for a visit this year.
  • My inability to have children

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.