- Issue from last post got resolved
- Last Saturday I worked AGAIN, and then did more lovely things to the new kid room in the house. We are still hoping for our first foster placement. The room is painted, blues and greens, and we are waiting for a phone call. No furniture yet
- Sunday we played hooky and took the doggies to the Bay Area Pet Fair where my little Cliff the Mutt got THIRD Place in the Most Muttalicious category of The Other Dog show.
- Monday back to the slog and I let my cold get the better of me
- Tuesday stayed home sick and start MS4 with Habu Textiles Bamboo Lace weight in Charcoal. Stash yarn from last year. And SLEPT a lot.
- Wednesday - work and more work and a hair cut and taking care of Hubby since I was kind enough to share my cold
- Today - rough day - but all is well. I'm not elaborating here any further. Suffice it to say Operation Baby Quest is in full gear again and I shan't be sharing here as promised. I'll just have to torture you in person.
- Tomorrow - I think hubby and I are going to dinner for our anniversary which is Saturday
- Saturday - 5th wedding anniversary - not sure what we are doing. Sleeping in will perhaps be on the menu but I might hit kickboxing class in the morning.
- Sunday - my birthday - again with the sleeping and whatever else I want to do that day. It is my day after all.
- Monday - I'm taking a comp day
Pictures of the new room next post I promise.