Tuesday, April 28, 2009

A Complete Skin Transplant

The skin reaction from hell is taking over.

I've gone to the dermatologist. He did a biopsy (YOWCH - the stitches come out in a week) and we are waiting.

And I am shredding my skin because NOTHING IS STOPPING THE ITCHIES!

That and stuff going on at work and the fact that a couple of things I was supposed to get in the mail haven't arrived yet, maybe haven't even been sent yet are NOT AT MY HOUSE.

And I want a new script for Triamcinolone Acetonide Cream.

And while I'm dreaming I still want a pony, a bright yellow Smart Car, a baby, and someone to make me something hand knit for a change.

PS The next post will be better. We got new furniture. Now to keep the cats from shredding it.

7 comments:

Tiger said...

OMG!!!
So sorry to hear about all your trouble :(

Devyl Gyrl said...

If I could give you what you dream of, i gladly would.

xooxoxoxox

AlisonH said...

I'm sorry! Wishing you a speedy recovery.

perpstu said...

(((HUGS))) I wish I could make your itchies go away!

*TTC*Chick* said...

Link to my blog! ttcconnections.blogspot.com!

Cookie said...

Get your husband to tape socks to your hands. No. Really.

I mailed you a tiny something yesterday. Look for it tomorrow.

I'm sorry, but it's not a pony.

xo

Anonymous said...

Want me to come over and help you clip some kitty toenails?


Ba