I'm joining a bandwagon for two reasons:
1. Cookie is doing it and I love her
2. There has been a lot of negativity in my blog for the past year and I need to start bringing the positive back.
Thankful Thursdays - a weekly post about being thankful
1. For my internet friends. My plurk, twitter, facebook and blog friends. Some I know in person, some I haven't formally met yet. But all of you have helped me get through the sadness of the last year and I'm still mostly sane because of you.
2. My husband. He made sure, in spite of everything that didn't work this year and everything that keeps coming up medically, that I know that no matter what he loves me and will always love me. I am basically stuck with him. ;-)
3. My Knotty Knitters. I don't go often, but they were there one and all rooting for us during the IVF, and comforting me during the failure. They've seen the ups and downs of the last two years and welcome me wholeheartedly every time I show up.
I am blessed, even if I don't always remind all of you that I know how blessed I am that you let me into your lives.