Wednesday, March 4, 2009

This could Work

There is more hope in my household today.

We had the ultrasound this morning.

Right Ovary:
  • 5 follicles at 10mm
  • 2 follicles at 9mm
  • 1 follicle at 8 or so mm
Left Ovary:
  • 2 follicles at 10mm
  • 1 follicle at 9mm
  • 1 follicle at 8 or so mm
So we will be keeping an eye on the top 7 for the next few days and through the weekend. They have to be at least 16 mm to trigger. The shots should go easier now that I know they are working.

Definitely better results than the last time around. I'd be hopping up and down right now but the ovaries REALLY don't like that right now and for GOOD REASON! YAH!

11 comments:

Cookie said...

Fingers crossed!

xo

Kandi said...

I really am happy about that. It makes all the stabbing worth the bruises. :)~

Hopefully we will be laughing about sleepless night for a different reason. Keep positive thoughs and candles going.
Kandi

Cari said...

Gimme an E! Gimme a G! Oh, well...you know the rest. Good news! FIngers crossed for you.

Anonymous said...

Yea! go baby go!

Anonymous said...

I can hop up and down for you..!!!!

Great big positive thought are with you....


{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}


Ba

Anonymous said...

Oh yay! I SO hope!!!

Barb Matijevich said...

I'll jump up and down for you! WAHOO! Fingers and toes crossed!

(formerly) no-blog-rachel said...

Fingers, toes and eyes crossed for you. It looks ridiculous but if it helps, it's worth it.

camelama said...

^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v

That's me jumping up and down for you. :)

Anonymous said...

YES!! I'll do some hoping and dancing for you too. You take good care of yourself. (((((HUGS)))) and "growing" thoughts headed your way.

Karin

Anonymous said...

Everything is crossed again! I am so excited that his is going so much better than the last round! I have a good feeling about this....