... through the eyes of a three year old.
- the Spaghettio's instead of the Classico Sauce
- Da-ni-mo yogurts instead of Dannon Immunity drinks
- the Froot Loops instead of the Honey Nut Cheerios
- the Dinosaur Nuggets instead of the Chicken Breast Tender Strips
- Backyardigans and Dora the Explorer out rank Law and Order and CSI
When you are three it is okay to...
- put new nail polish over old
- put different colors of nail polish on different hands (I'm sporting hot pink and navy blue if you must know :-) )
- try to have yogurt for dinner
- wash your hands by rinsing the soap off first
This particular three year old is being particularly patient with Slugbo and I during this adjustment. Only one major meltdown so far. We consider this an aberration rather than the norm. Nonetheless we are grateful.
Friends have rallied and we have clothes and toys and a cool mega stroller.
She is safe, fed, clothed and cared for right now and that is all that matters.