Oh my gosh - my first Tag
Rosemary is smoking some really good crack if she thinks I can come up with 7 people to pass it on to. ;-)
1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and/or weird things about yourself.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
7 random or weird things about me - boy talk about TMI
1. I have two separate BS degrees - Computer Science and Physics - and yet I cannot balance my checkbook without the use of Quicken
2. I wear hearing aids in both ears. Both the behind the ear type. One is neon yellow and the other is royal blue. I've had others that were neon orange (dog ate it) and one that is emerald green which is a backup. I intend to go with hot pink and purple for the next set.
3. I can maneuver a 35' motorhome through rush hour traffic on the 101 on a Friday evening in Sonoma County. Please note that it's always a better idea to get BEHIND me rather than squeeze in front of me, as 10 tons of Gross Vehicular Weight does NOT stop on a dime.
4. I can maneuver a jet ski trailer on the boat ramp with the best of the boys. My husband is always getting comments on it by the other guys bringing their boats in at the launch.
5. I can use our tractor (as long as my husband is not around) just as good as hubby to dig trenches, scoop and dump gravel, etcetera.
6. I am deathly afraid of ladders and bicycles, but I will use both when necessary
7. I have a mostly photographic memory, especially for numbers, which makes number one on this list all the more hilarious.
All right folks, Taunya, Shawn, Jamie, KWC, Alison, Leslie, Nathan
Three of you haven't posted in ages and I figure at least a couple of you aren't going to speak to me again after having tagged you, lol. Now is your chance.