It is VERY hard to make the right, logical decision when you are an emotional basket case that is
done with hormones
done with needles
done with stirrups
done with doctors ( as much as I like mine )
but that is what was done today.
Four follies were moving up the size chart. Because of one over achiever, they were going to trigger me tonight, which means we would probably have only ended up with 3 eggs if that and no idea of quality.
So, since we really only get one shot at this financially, we are canceling this cycle.
We are still triggering me tonight so they won't keep growing, but no IVF.
We try again next cycle or when our doctor says it's good with a different drug protocol.
Thanks to everyone for your prayers and well wishes. Would that my body had cooperated more.