Friday, February 22, 2008

I won, I won, I won

Okay I actually won almost a month ago, but as you've seen I've been busy.

Ms Erin had a Photo Scavenger Hunt last month and I opted to take part.

I was one of the lucky winners:

That would be Lorna's Laces Shepard Sock yarn in Crazy Stripes Dye Lot 9966

Along with a cheat sheet for sock sizing (women's on the front, men and munchkins on the back)

A copy of Erin's Feather Pluckin' pattern and a cute little notepad.

I hope she enjoyed turning 30 as much as I did.

I also have to show
you the following.

Last night I was straightening up the kitchen a little bit and I found a couple of things I needed to put away. Well they had to be opened first.

Oscar the Dog - a.k.a. the Mom Satellite (I am his moon and sun after all) got really excited while I was opening it (them) since plastic was involved.

So I held it and let him sniff it thinking he wouldn't grab it. Boy was I wrong.

He snagged it right out of my hand and headed straight to the living room with it and played keep away. Granted I wasn't trying too hard to get it from him. It was just nice to see him playing for a change.

Now you might be wondering just what the heck it is that I opened.

That would be the square one I opened first. I let him snag the round one as well since he had so much fun with them.

They are now fully expanded and drying in the laundry room for future use as rags. Or perhaps Tug of War toys.

1 comment:

Susan aka Chicken Mama said...

Oscar is such a little cutie! Don't dogs teach us to enjoy the little things in life? Thanks for sharing.